10.12.10

Modelli Folli/Model Madness

There are personalities who won people's hearts because they are beautiful, period.They shine because they have a pretty face and perhaps all the jewelries and accessories to go with it. But there are other people who inspires others, who manage to make something out of their talent, who in one way or another find another reason to contribute to the society. I'm talking about Tyra Banks. I'm a HUGE fan. I remembered one time when we were watching a movie back in the 90s (I forgot what it was - or was it Life-Size?) we were staring long enough trying to figure out who she was and who she looked it. And we were like ...... ahhh, her name's Tyra Banks and she looked like Barbie. Then we saw her again in Cayote Ugly,she was so skinny and all but still pretty and articulate too. And I think I love her after that. From being a super model, TV host, business woman to launching an online magazine "www.tyra.com" to turning someone's dream of becoming America's Next Top Model, she's an inspiration to me. And now on ANTM's cycle 15 she wasn't afraid to try new things like directing. To showcase her directorial debut which is totally high fashion, edgy and I must say amazing here's "Modelli Folli" (“Model Madness”). Total Madness. Love it!

Source
Source


5 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I am now following you thanks to Fun Follow Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday :) See you there! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I am a new follower from FFF, I would love it if you could follow me back.

    http://www.kaentrenos.net/2010/11/irish-breakfast-dela.html

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here from the bloghop.
    I follow you on GFC. I'd love for you to follow me back
    Tiffany
    http://tiffspixiedust.blogspot.com
    Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 7 going on now and everything is handmade and GORGEOUS:) Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for popping by. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete