13.1.11

Juno and Minute Maid

 One of my favorite movies of all time is Juno. It starred Ellen Page (Juno MacGuff) and Michael Cera (Paulie Bleeker). It's a story about a teenager's unplanned pregnancy and her decision to give birth to a baby and have it adopted. But what she didn't know is that she swallowed a really big orange. And every night three dwarfs sneak into her house and suck the juice out of her belly. They sometimes miss nights for some reason I don't know - lack of sleep maybe or hangover,  but they make it a point to get the juice extracted before 5AM monday. For reason neither you and I know. Of course this is not the real story. I made it all up. :D


Source


But here's the real deal. Pulpy Minute Maid has extracted orange juice including the pulp and put in a bottle, yep NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED. With all the junk food in world all we need is something healthy. I'm no healh buff but if it's not interesting or maybe not something that I can benefit from I woudn't buy it. I am an "iced tea" person but I'd like to try new food or new drinks. So here comes Minute Maid, a product that promises a drink with NO ADDED PRESERVATIVES. I further researched and I found out that it's a zero-trans fat drink and has 100% Vitamin C, see for yourself! So I'm pulping up my blog until the end of this month!

To those who'd like to win a HAND SEWN TOTE BAG from me, here are the mechanics:


1. Comment on my post dated 1-10-11 or click HERE. ONLY COMMENTS IN MY 1-10-11 ENTRY ARE HONORED.
2. Write your name together with either of the following: twitter name, facebook account name and/or email address. So I know where to contact you in case you win.
3. I will choose one (1) international winner and (2) local winners.
4. Would you like to have more entries?

Blog comment = 1 entry
Tweet about my 1-10-11 post (including the link) = 2 entries
Post my Puply Minute Maid 1-10-11 entry link in your facebook = 3 entries

Spread the word. Good luck! Who knows there might be something exciting than a TOTE bag!



You'll get the same TOTE size but the design may vary.
Picture of the giveaways will be posted next week.


Oh oh oh and by the way, my friend and fellow blogger Alex "Xander" (A boy named Xander) is nominated for MASTER POGI (handsome) BLOGGER OF THE YEAR award. Please vote for him HERE:


Let me end your reading pleasure by adding my favorite JUNO line(s):

Well, I still have your underwear.

I still...
I have your virginity.

Would you shut up?

What, are you ashamed
that we did it?
 
No.

Because at least
you don't have to have
the evidence under your sweater.

I'm a planet.

42 comments:

  1. Gwenie.. wow naman na touch ako.. hahaha thanks gwen. cool.. hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you win! :D Good luck friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love Juno :P
    -Jodie-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I am following you back, thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
    Alissia
    http://tips4green.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following back! Thanks for the visit.

    threeboys-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Returning the follow favor! Thanks for visiting Giveaways 4 Mommy. I hope you'll come back on Sunday for our blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you back.. thanks for visiting Falling Off A High Heeled Life. You have a great blog, and I agree Russell Peters is awesome!!! xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you back - thanks for the laughs - I loved Juno!

    Bernadette
    http://momto2poshlildivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Minute Maid is so good! I agree with you. NO preservatives!

    ReplyDelete
  10. tnk u for joining BNP! ur blog has been posted! u can also vote for ur fave blogs! d top 5 highest rated will be displayed n d Hall of Fame ;)

    you can also follow BNP at twitter.com/blogsngpinoy and facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for following me over at Blogamajig! I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow your blog now,
    here is mine http://my-hobbies-shop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I started reading and was like, "Gee, I don't remember that part of Juno..." Funny!

    Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there.
    I'm stopping by via the Friday Hops to say hello and follow.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/tgif-and-the-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, that is so cool you love the movie Juno. I lived in the town where Ellen grew up for about 15 years. Small world :)

    Oh and I'm following you back!

    Happy Friday!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Juno! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! I'm following you back! Have a great weekend!

    Andrea
    http://365daysoflifebehindthelens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for following! I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for joining mailbox monday - i'm here to email subscribe but not finding the option- am now GFC following. (late but i always follow thru!!)

    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you back!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hopping by and for following. I am now following you too. =0)

    http://affordingcommoncents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. surfe gwen ill tell you if i won haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wasn't Juno drinking Sunny D?

    Thanks for following me! I'm following you back!
    novelbloggers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for visiting - following back now.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks so much for stopping by, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love Juno...lefta comment on your other post

    giveawayswithgrace(at)yahoo(dot)com

    Fellow Blog Hopper:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Following back!! Thanks for stopping by The House on the Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I Love Juno!! Great movie!!! Thanks for stopping by my little world!! Im following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hi. I love some OJ!

    Have a great evening!

    Adelaide@ Norwegian Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gwini! Yes, didto nako nagablog. Ganahan ko'g Juno! Amf.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love Juno too and OJ for that matter. LOL Thanks for your visit and for following. following back. thanks, too, for the info about Piknic-will check it out. blessings on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Juno is one of my fave movies. And I think highly of its soundtrack, too. I wonder if you've seen Scott Pilgrim, Michael Cera is cool as ever there.

    I've never had the chance to try Minute Maid when I vacationed there recently. I must, next time.

    Thank you for taking time to visit my blog, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for the follow, now following you back.
    Cheers!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for coming to visit me! Returning the follow ....

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi! Now following from http://www.babydealsdujour.com/blog
    We track all of the baby daily deals in real-time. Would love for you to stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love Juno!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi!
    I'm your newest follower =)You can find me at;Sockertussen =D

    ReplyDelete