The titles are as follows:
1. How to become a vampire.
2. We could be in love. (some local title of a song)
3. Vampire 101.
And few good things to point out too:
1. That vampires don't actually burn when they are exposed to direct sun, they shine like diamonds. I see.
2. That the Lautner guy looks like a real werewolf although I can't get away with the six-pack. Hellooo, that's a lot of muscles in there and I don't mind being attacked.
3. The Cullens are good vegetarian vampires. They only drink blood from animals.
4. Carlisle is a beautiful name.
5. That Edward Cullen died in Harry Potter.
6. And the musical scoring is fantastic.
I am not fan of blood sucking creatures and probably the book better explains the story with clarity and with much details. This is my initial reaction before I got to read Harry Potter, OK. I thought it was a mere fad but it was well written that it deserved a fans club.