5.5.11

Love in the month of May

I'm compelled to write a love letter to someone I don't know and not even met. How strange, hmmm. Rarely do I write about matters of the heart but I love listening to stories, I even watch 500 days of summer twice and giggle over My bestfriend's wedding and fell in love with how rebellious love is with Closer. But this isn't about me, this is about a friend. And no matter how many times I tell her to let go, she is still in love with that stranger, over and over again (I hope she'll get over it soon). But if I were in her shoes and write silly things about how I feel I'd probably say these:

Hello,

You've been a bother since I met you. Funny, you made me laugh and cry at the same time. The last time I feel weird about someone was ages ago, probably back in college with some guy I told you about and left for London. There's just so many hurtful things you've done to me but I can't tell it to your face. And I can't even tell you one if you ask me now. The sight of your name pumps up a lot of blood in my heart. Excited, hmmm, maybe. Worried what to say, hmm, you can say that. Wondering what you're up to but can't ask because you might misinterpret, yeah, sorta. Ok, let me get this straight, I love you no matter what my friends say. You are f*ckin 10 years younger and I don't give a sh*t. So do not tell me that you do not know ANYTHING! Because right now, right about now I'm gonna burst since we haven't spoken since last week. You again, for some reason hated me for my humor. This madness that I am going through will end, I don't know how or when but it will. And since you've been ignoring this girl (I'm talking about myself here. LOL) since you had a hint that she cares about you, I don't know what else to do but write a love letter (or hate mail?). You have been dominating my heart for a year, and this is not good. But I love you, OK? No other reason. Just so you know. This is an FYI in case you still don't get it. Honestly, you suck at making people feel better, you might wanna change that.

Love,
P (for Pechay)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. I am returning the follow love. I hope you have a great day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can feel the anger..lol.. how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa and Victoria.

    Hey Alex, all's good. :)

    ReplyDelete