24.6.11

For the love of Crochet


Documentário Helen Rödel - Estudos MMXI (english subtitles) from Helen Rödel on Vimeo.

It all started with the Koreanovela "Mary Stayed Out All Night" which turned out to be my inspiration. The lead role made wonderful pieces of knitted jackets, gloves and scarves. And although I do not know how to knit I have a little background on crochet. This video is another inspiration. Let us all get inspired! But first I'll start with beanies and bags, heads bands and scarves.

Here's my first project - Crochet Puff Stitch Hat

4 comments:

  1. Great post and you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Black book.

    Hi Love Joice,
    will do. i'll leave you message.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you! thank you xx Joice

    ReplyDelete