30.8.11

The Make-Up Artist

This has been the longest weekend ever in my entire life (not counting Christmas holidays of course because that's a given). But before we all have to wake up early to go to work tomorrow, my housemate decided to make my face a canvass so she can post some of the pictures to her portfolio. The first two pictures were Regina's inspiration: 1. Alberta Ferretti S/S 11 and 2. Dita Von Teese (don't worry I really don't look  like any of these girls LOL) Here ya go... charaaannn ...

For appoinment:
Name: Regina Layasan
Email: rlayasan@yahoo.com
Mobile: 09088735650
Facebook: regina.layasan

By the way, if you are in Makati (or close to Makati) we are looking for new models. Let me know if you're interested.

Inspiration #1 - Alberta Ferretti S/S 11 Backstage

Dita Von Teese

Zero Make-Up
With foundation.

 
The Japanese warrior. 



More pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment