10.11.11

The Halloween

It's been a week since halloween but I'd like to share with you how zombiefied I was and the story behind it.  I chose to wear the Zombie costume because I didn't like the idea of getting my hair done or wearing makeup or carrying a lot of stuff on the day of the event - in short the hassle of dressing up. Turned out that zombies need to put on green-orgre-ish color on their faces - how wonderful, eh? My team's amazing. Everyone's trying to be pretty-ugly-odd as much as they can. Everyone was in character. Now I'm starting to wonder why we didn't win, hah! But honestly we were aiming for the 5 grand, nonetheless, the collective effort and the artistic collaboration was just awesome! Let me present to you the biggest Pea Shooter in the entire world.... charaaann...





1. The person wearing the Pea Shooter costume is the artist as well.
2. The lovely pea shooter.
3. The classic Addams family - they never grow old and never go out of style. Morticia's fashion is always classy. But I am so in love with Wednesday's character - she it played so well. Not to mention I made some adjustments to the dress - ehem. LOL
4. So yeah. that's me - I looked like Fiona without Shrek - the zombie among the sunflowers.

1 comment: