2.1.13

No New Year Resolution

This may seem a new year resolution to you but for me these are my 2013 goals. I would consider them mini victory once accomplished. The list is short but would require a lot of hardwork. I'm not gonna detail how I will do it but I will push myself a little bit more. 2012 is a bit laid back and I put a lot of things at halt. So this year's a continuation with a BANG!

1. A healthier skin and a healthier self.
2. To visit my parents at least twice a year.
3. A travel abroad.
4. To learn a new skill.

From my family to you, 
Happy new year!

Me, Father and Jini
(mother was sleeping and brother was MIA. We need another family picture)

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and to your family, Gwen! May you achieve your 2013 goals. It's always great to have them -- they guide us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhoda, I wish the same to you and your family. Let's keep blogging! :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your goals this year!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    julee @ www.diylouisville.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julee for dropping by. Have a good weekend!

      Delete