21.1.13

Thank you!

15,000 visitors, wow! Thank you very much. I rarely post but people come to see my page - at least some are interested but thank you so very much. I maintain two blogs, the Junior Executive blog which aims to make millions (haha, I mean seriously) and this lifestyle/fashion blog, which I suppose, aims to promote beauty, love and happiness.

And just like any other blog I assume a lot are coming here to see new and exciting stuff, right? So moving forward I will:
1. Write about my beanie projects. I have had beanie projects in 2012 and sure there will be more in 2013. I will post each and everyone one of them. And yes I'm selling them too.
2. My travels will be included - past and recent.
3. And more random fashion posts.

Also, also, also, there's this wonderful site about Japan and japanese language and culture that I want to share with you. It's perky and fun, it makes learning interesting. I read it everyday since I discovered it plus they update their blog almost everyday. They are TOFUGU!! Click for more cute and exciting stuff. Yeey!!


7 comments:

  1. It is always exciting to hit visitor milestones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the viewership! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the views! Wow!
    Thank you for visiting my blog. ;-)
    Your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by! And congrats!! Following both your blogs now :)

    ♥Nicole @ Me + the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats, gwen!! cheers to MILLIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete